Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 365: Portland


Wow - how is it Day 365?? To celebrate the end of my project, Tim and I took a quick trip to Portland. We visited the zoo, had dinner, and walked around downtown as the sun set.

I also decided to post this last photo straight out of the camera, which I haven't done in a very long time.

Thank you so much to everyone who has followed along with this blog. If you like, you can continue to keep up with me here. I will definitely be writing about this experience, and probably starting up a new project soon (I already have some ideas!).

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful. congratulations, jenn. this was a huge accomplishment! can't wait to follow along with your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Erika! Feels great to be finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that are finished, but I will miss checking for new pictures each day. I hope your next project will be as much fun - for both of us!
    Well done and thank you for sharing your journey...

    ReplyDelete